Charity and Development Appeal (CDA)
The Diocese of Phoenix and the CDA have implemented a new online giving program. Here are a few things to know as you get started:
- Even if you set up an account last year (2016 CDA), you will have to set up a new account. We apologize for the inconvenience. To get started, click on the login button below and then click Register for Account.
- To set up a pledge with recurring or repeating payments, you must first set up a login and account.
- To make a one-time gift and not create an account, please click "Give to CDA" and complete the required information.
- Repeating payments can be edited by clicking the "My Repeating Payments" button. On the repeating payment, click edit and make the desired change or delete to cancel the repeating payment.
- Coming soon is the ability to see your past donations to the CDA!
- If you have any questions or issues, please contact Carrie Aranda, Director of the Charity and Development Appeal by email or phone (602-354-2217).
Thank you so much for your ongoing support of the CDA! Your gift will make a difference in the lives of so many.