Charity and Development Appeal (CDA)
The Diocese of Phoenix and the CDA have implemented a new online giving program. Here are a few things to know as you get started:
- Even if you set up an account last year (2016 CDA), you will have to set up a new account. We apologize for the inconvenience. To get started, click on the login button below and then click Register for Account.
- To set up a pledge with recurring or repeating payments, you must first set up a login and account.
- To make a one-time gift and not create an account, please click "Give to CDA" and complete the required information. Un-check the "Set Up Scheduled Gift" box if necessary.
- After completing all of the information, please click NEXT to get to a recap page. At the bottom of the recap page, please click FINISH to complete the set up of your gift.
- Repeating payments can be edited by clicking the "My Repeating Payments" button. On the repeating payment, click edit and make the desired change or delete to cancel the repeating payment.
- If you have any questions or issues, please contact Carrie Aranda, Director of the Charity and Development Appeal by email or phone (602-354-2217) or our pledges line at 602-354-2197.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support of the CDA! Your gift will make a difference in the lives of so many.
We value to the security of the your personal information. It is only used for the purposes of the Diocese of Phoenix. We do not share or sell our information with any third parties.