Charity and Development Appeal (CDA)
The Diocese of Phoenix and the CDA have implemented a new online giving program. Here are a few things to know as you get started:
- Even if you set up an account last year (2016 CDA), you will have to set up a new account. We apologize for the inconvenience. To get started, click on the login button below and then click Register for Account.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to make a gift online, please click here. Link will open in a new tab.
- Once you are logged in, click Give to CDA to make a gift to the CDA.
- Repeating payments can be edited by clicking the My Repeating Payments button. On the repeating payment, click edit and make the desired change or delete to cancel the repeating payment.
- Online contributions or payments made to the 2017 CDA can be viewed under My Contributions.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support of the CDA! Your gift will make a difference in the lives of so many.
We value to the security of the your personal information. It is only used for the purposes of the Diocese of Phoenix. We do not share or sell our information with any third parties.
Contact us for assistance or issues:
| Pledges line
| Vanessa Rivera
| Carrie Aranda (Director of the CDA)
| Para asistencia en español